Thursday, September 02, 2010

Free time

I know I've been neglecting my blog.
It's come to that point when I actually feel guilty everytime I look at it, which explains my absence from my own tag board.
Anyway as you all probably guessed the sole reason I've not been blogging is cos I've not been doing anything productive with my brain lately, as such there is a direct co-relation with me not blogging (I only blog when I'm supposed to be reading up/studying for exams).
 
I'm blogging now because I've come across quite alot of free time when I've been relieving at a particular clinic.
So I've decided to spend my time wisely by blogging in betw giving mcs like nobody's business (I tend to be more lenient with mcs when I'm out, in hopes of promoting business to that clinic. And I only ever scold ns boys when I'm back in home ground, i think those clinic-hopping ones must be very confused with my about face).
 
Over the past numerous weeks relieving, I have also done quite alot of research in helping Liang's business, research on all the confusing new hdb rules, research on possible short trips during my upcoming oct leave with friends and research on 2 separate 10day vacation itinerary. Don't ask mewhy they call me to go help out when there's really not much help needed, we've asked each other umpteen times but no omegas an answer.
 
Yes, what does it say abt me if I have no ideas whatsoever regarding the actual wedding or housing but I've got the nitty gritty of not one but TWO honeymoon plans all written out already? [two plans because the second plan is for back-up just in case the first one can't go through if there are leave conflicts]
In fact if there is any way of circumventing the whole wedding issue and jump straight into the holiday part of the deal I would be all for it.
 
Ok I shall abruptly end my blog here cos everyone else has left and they're closing up.
 

No comments: