Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The secret of watching movies

While at a conference lunch, sitting at the same small table as our boss, another clinic boss and a boss no.2, me and my colleagues had the following conversation...
(pseudonyms used to protect their highly secretive identities)

Abit Dense Guy: later I need to go off early, can't stay for the whole conference
Movie Extraodinaire Guy: why u watching 'movie' is it?
KPO Gal: No lar, he doesn't watch 'movies' on weekends one
Abit Dense Guy aka ADG: (really quite dense) huh? Nowadays like got no good movie leh. If got, we go watch together!
Passerby A: I think he wrong frequency.
KPO Gal aka KPG: you know! movies as in like the movie you went to watch yesterday?? In Pasir Ris???? (wagging her eyebrows)
ADG: OHHHHHHH! that movie ah. $6.50 one rite!
Movie Extraodinaire Guy aka MEG: so how was the movie?
ADG: not bad!!! Not much plot for $6.50 movie!! Very boring heh heh heh

From there, our conversation deteoriated...

ADG: actually i dun think I'd be watching movie in Pasir ris anymore..
MEG: huh? why? Not enough plot for you??
KPG: cos he went to piss off the cinema staff *snigger snigger*
MEG: (who has good relations with various cinema staff) how come??
ADG: cos last week when I went for the movie, the movie err.. started late.. becos the.. err.. screening personel came late. And there was alot of other patrons who wanted to watch the movie, long queue outside the cinema.
So I scared the movie end late and went to call up the director of the movie to complain..
MEG: gasp! *utterly shocked at ADG's dense-ness*
KPG: it's no wonder they're pissed off at you
MEG: yar the last thing u want to do is to piss off ANY cinema related staff... I also had to wait sometimes when my movie start late.
KPG: There was once when my movie was ONE hour late due to some miscommunication so I just stood outside the cinema and err.. kindly advised other movie patrons to try their luck at another cinema! Never complain lor!
ADG: Oh no! I'm screwed!

No comments: