Monday, November 07, 2005

My 21st birthday

Yay my 21st birthday is finally over! R21 movies anyone? Let’s have an outing to yang tze!

Thanks everybody who came to my party. I know the food wasn’t too good, though what it wasn’t in quality they certainly made up for it in quantity.

I had a lot of fun that day even though it was terribly tiring flitting from group to group worrying that you guys are bored and not spending enough time with everyone in the end. I must say I love all your presents though, well most of your presents.

Thanks to Gh, Rm, Jerry, Hag, Jy and Jason for the very cool bag and musical box and necklace, also thanks for celebrating my bdae for me at the stroke of midnight at Hooters with beer and brownie, haha, I’d never forget it.

Thanks to Greg and Cris for the pink bag that is so me and will go with my OTHER pink present.

Thanks to L, Zx and Baliga for the bag and very cute bear that I think belongs to me. (ya, I saw the note)

Thanks to Aif, Jt, Jes, Bao and yan for the digicam! Esp Bao and yan for being so generous. I owe you two a treat.

Thanks to you crazy girls who went to so much trouble and embarrassment to buy me such a special present. Even though you had to embarrass me by forcing me to open it in front of everyone. Next time, please involve me in your outings to THAT shop in Lucky Plaza, also I’ve got plans for Gh birthday present. It involves a male stripper.(I was hoping you guys will plan one for me, but now I have to take matters into my own hands.)

And finally, thanks to my that special silly guy who spent so much on me and who put up with Greg’s ridiculous questioning and who was willing to sacrifice so much of his study time for me.

I was a very happy birthday girl indeed. I hope you guys were happy too.


My FAVOURITEST present Posted by Picasa


Showing off my FAVOURITEST present Posted by Picasa


The crazy girls Posted by Picasa


What's wrong with this picture Posted by Picasa


That's better Posted by Picasa

Why better? Because got sandy!


My pretty oldest friends Posted by Picasa


My pretty bridgy kakis Posted by Picasa


Liang's roses Posted by Picasa
Sorry dar i know you wanted a photo with me. Your flowers shall be your substitute!

Editor’s note: Zh please send me the grp photo I took with u guys, I’m very upset that I don’t have a picture with you!!!!!!!

No comments: