Saturday, November 05, 2005

My birthday party

Ooh ooh ooh! The day of my party! I'm so excited! *jumps up and down on my chair* A night of excess food and drunken debauchery. Oh but I guess the only people doing the drinking will be me and wk since the drunkards want to leave early (ya I'm pointing at you zh so don't hide your face, I will be opening the Europe Chianti leh, you sure you wanna go?)

Look here! Look here! (lihat di sini) Never have I seen my living room in such a state:

My clean living room Posted by Picasa

If you look carefully, you can actually spot Sandy looking mournful in one corner.

For the past week, my parents have been immersed in a frenzy of cleaning and scolding. Cleaning every single inch of the house and being scolded by me as I can't for the life of me fathom why they have to be so 'gan jeong' abt the whole deal. I mean most of you have been to my house and seen it in its full glory: dog hair and expired food. And for the first time in 15 years, my toilet door can actually be locked!

And from the above photo, you can infer one thing. I finally got a digicam! SO HAPPY! Now all I need to do is to get a vcr that plays the long play thingy, a printer, a cd writer and oh ya, broadband and I'd be on par with the rest of the 21st century. Thanks to bao and yan and the rest of you who chipped in for it. (Shall I mention who's the mastermind and big shareholder of the gift? Nah I shan't. That person don't like to be mentioned on my blog tee hee hee.)

Did I mention that I have a narcissistic personality trait? Well you can expect more photos on my blog now. I can just imagine how boring it is to see words, words and more words all the time.

Ok bye for now. See ya folks in a bit. Come with an empty stomach ok. (Gh I give you the permission to eat as much as you can.)

No comments: