Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ode to you

I knew I’d love you before I met you
And when I saw you, you took my breath away
I remember the day you belong to me, I was so happy
Not only do you amaze me with your looks,
I love the feel of you, the feel of your velvety back, in my hands
Whenever I bring you out, my friends would praise and admire you,
I would give a dismissive wave and say, “look good only lar”,
But inwardly, my heart overflows with love for you.
You were better than all my ex-es can ever be, and with you, I’m truly happy
I learn to depend on you, and you are perfect for me in every way.

But now, after close to two years, I’m finally beginning to see your true colours.
My good friend warned me about you, but I ignored her, choosing to trust in you instead,
Not believing that you would be capable of such deeds.
Then recently I slowly began to see signs.
And I opened my heart to the possibility that my friends could be right.
A few days ago, when two friends confronted me with the truth at the same time,
I realized that I couldn’t live in denial anymore.
And so, I asked my family and friends, and gathered more evidence of your betrayal.
All these months, I thought they were just misunderstandings.
But now I know
The magnitude of what you did behind my back.

It hurts me to the very core of my being, when I finally decided to let you go.
But even as I tell myself that, even as I open myself to the idea of a replacement,
I know that I still love you very much so.
Everyone else pales in comparison to you, and despite myself,
I wished that you could go back to how you were before.
Even when I find someone else, you will still be my greatest love in my heart.

So now, I’m announcing to everyone, to give me recommendations.
I’ve tried, but I simply can’t find a suitable replacement to my fancy.
Because…

I really, really…..

Need to…. change my phone.



My phone and its velvet-y back
Teeheeheeheeheehee…
I had so much fun writing this entry.

What happened is this lar:
People have been saying that I always can’t be contacted. And Wk had been telling me for eons that I always never pick up her calls, but I thought she was exaggerating, or that got poor reception or smth.

Then on Friday, Mc ask me why I rejected his call, then I was like, “no what, you got call me meh?”, and sure enough, when I checked my phone, got his miss call.
And immediately Wk, who was beside me, nonchalant-ly piped up that she also called me that afternoon but I also rejected her call, which was even stranger cos the phone never ring, and also there was no miss calls displayed. And she say that it always happen before, so often that she also can’t be bothered to tell me that she calls me.

I was utterly shocked. My phone rejects calls without my knowledge???!!!

So I asked around, and indeed almost everyone I asked experienced that before! They all just assumed that I very busy, so reject their calls. And I naturally don’t return calls cos I didn’t even know there were miss calls in the first place!
!!!!! SO all this time, people must have been thinking I’m one heck of a ‘tao’ bi*ch!!!

And that was when I finally decided to change my phone. I really, really like this phone a lot lor, I even went to send it for repair a few months ago even though the stupid repair service took three weeks.

The problem is, to date, I still can’t find a phone that I like enough, so that I will feel happy using it, instead of missing my current phone.
Sigh!

Anyway, the whole purpose of this boh liao post is to tell everyone to sms me instead if you can’t get me on my hp.
And more importantly: I never tao you hor, it’s my phone!

No comments: