Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Essential Brew

Hee hee so fun, I can’t believe somebody actually hinted at me to blog, you’re the last person I expect to do that, muz be cos somebody dying to become famous!

So here you go…

We ate at this place called Essential Brew on Saturday. It was really cool. I just love the relaxed feeling of it all. Plus the food is not bad too! Although it’s abit on the ex side. But please do make sure you unstink your feet before you go.


Liang angry i wanna eat his fish n chips Posted by Picasa
Looks like he's gonna punch me oh?


Grilled dory Posted by Picasa

The rice actually has jasmine tea sauce on it. Eugh! Actually the whole hoo-ha abt the food there is that they use tea as an ingredient. But i tot jasmine rice is a tad too odd for my liking.


So shiok Posted by Picasa

Also there is a quite cute waiter there.

No comments: