Sunday, January 24, 2010

Suckered in

In the past, sometimes when I look like i'm listening and nodding away, I'm actually inwardly rolling my eyes, pulling my hair and shouting "arrgghhhhhh!" inside.
Now i've progressed to mentally picturing myself standing up and giving them a hardy kick out the door.
It got so bad once that I actually found myself standing up but caught myself in time and quickly went to wash my hands.
What does that say abt me???

Anyway, those were on the bad days.

On good days, I actually find myself humming at times and being all cheery and smiley. Of cos a good lunch at a good restaurant is always a good motivation to work hard.

And yes my friends, I'm afraid to announce here that all the predictions made by my wiser seniors in the previous posting came true: I AM suckered in by the lifestyle.

I'm meeting up with friends almost every other week, I actually have time to run errands that can't usu be done on weekends, another friend is trying to psycho me to join a gym tog (God forbid i become like gh!), I'm thinking of swimming again since i can now reach home before the sun sets, I'm blogging more, I get to meet up with pple on public holidays and even the eves.

Say i'm easily tempted but yes, I'm suckered in.

No comments: