Saturday, June 23, 2007

JB trip

Madness!! I have so many many things to blog abt, and there are only 200 Vietnam photos to upload!! I'm very surprised to see that they have uploaded their photos already, so now I've got no excuse to procrastinate blogging abt the trip.
Did Wk invite u guys to see her album? It's very funny!

Anyway, thought i'd get this out of the way first... As usual, I went to jb w rm and gang this hol, despite Wq warning me to take care (his frenz got threatened with HIV bld) and my mum begging me time and again not to go jb. And also, at Kranji mrt station (just before we head off to jb), Jason v kindly told me abt 2 separate cases in the papers abt how these 2 couples got robbed and the girl got raped in front of the guy. I was terrified, to say the least. But still, the call of seafood was just too strong and off we went.


We went to sing at city square first, and everything there is soooo cheap and gooood that i dun think i ever want to sing in s'pore again. We had alot of fun, and we went abit crazy i think from all the wild songs. And did I mention that it's really cheap??? I paid $5 for 4hrs of singing!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so cheap that Jason can't help but exclaim "wah so cheap meh!" when the bill came. In front of the waiter.

Then, we headed to our usual seafood restaurant, where we ordered ALOT of food, and a huge chilli crab... And Jason was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice because he actually treated us all to the meal... It's simply mind boggling, I got rendered speechless.

Maybe I have been hanging around Wk for too long.

It was very dark while we were looking for a cab outside the restaurant on our way back, and I got stranded with Jerry and Jason, and I said that at least I feel safer with two guys. And Jason just had to say, "what if the people who rob us are gay, then they will rape us in front of you."

-_-"

No comments: