Monday, October 05, 2009

It's Finally Open!!

After much toil, sweat and puking blood, the very very long-awaited Catechol's stall at Bishan CC is finally opening on 10/10/09!
I also put alot of my heart, sweat and blood into it so u guys must come support k!

See the promo description we're using that yours truly wrote here:

Sweet Stone @ Alfresco Bishan is an alfresco cafe offering mouth-watering claypot chocolate fondue, Belgium waffles and an array of home-made gelato, mini-sandwiches and refreshing drinks such as freshly made smoothies and interesting mocktails.

Coupled with a romantic candlelight ambience and chillax music in the background, it is the ultimate setting for a perfect date or a cool hangout for friends.

Opening special promotion on 10/10/09!
Simply recite the code “Alfresco Bishan Free Ice-cream Day!!” between 9am to 12pm or better still, wave hi to me (i’d be there after 6pm) and get a FREE scoop of gelato on me!
[If any kind soul offer to give me a lift from my workplace to bishan i'll give you unlimited servings ah! Wk are u tempted? hiak hiak]

Come join us at
Sweet Stone @ Alfresco Bishan
Bishan Comunity Club Level 2
51 Bishan Street 13

No comments: